19 Jan Optimizing Your Sales Funnels
Your sales funnel helps to guide your website visitors to become your customers. While sometimes it might seem as simple as a customer clicking a purchase button on your website, there are often a few phases your visitors go through to get there, such as awareness (discovering your business), interest (learning about your solution), decision (determining that your business is the right one for them) and action (becoming your customer) — and your sales funnel helps to optimize and streamline the experience all along the way.
The benefits of your sales funnel include:
- Grow your business by attracting new visitors who become your customers. Your sales funnel can be a single page optimized to sell your business solution, or it can focus on a particular phase of your customer’s journey, such as sharing a content asset in order to receive contact information, so you can follow-up with leads in sharing more information about your business.
- Optimize your marketing effectiveness. Your sales funnel helps you focus on the key elements in both attracting leads and converting them into your sales. It also helps to provide visibility along your customer journey, so you can see which phases and elements need to be improved.
- Engage with your ideal customer. With the visibility provided by your sales funnel, you can see which profiles and contacts are most important for you. In scaling your business, this is automated with contact management systems that will sort and rank your leads for you.
- Nurture your leads to grow your customer relationships. While not everyone will be ready to buy your solution the first time they discover your business, this provides you the opportunity to nurture your leads by sharing your content, educating your prospects on the value of your solution, and building a relationship with them, supported by your marketing automation.
- Scale your sales growth. By optimizing your visitors’ experience, your sales funnel increases your conversion and sales rate. You also gain visibility to see where you can improve each part of your customers’ journey, and to better forecast and grow your sales volume.
Start Now with Your Complimentary Ei Resources Bundle — It’s Free
Bring your ideas to life with your Ei Center.
- Benefit from free resources to grow your business, customer engagement, and revenue.
- Access solutions to shorten your sales cycles, and scale your business with marketing automation.
- Grow your business with insights from your personal weekly executive report, showing you how your business is performing, the progress you are achieving, and opportunities to grow your business.
Discover More Ei.Center Insights
Developing Innovation, New Products and New Solutions
Over 84% of executives say that their future success is dependent on innovation. And this is very understandable. Innovation is how you create value for your customers. Your innovation is your differentiator – it is why people choose your business.
Scaling Marketing and Lead Generation
Lead generation can be central to your success, as it helps you find people who are interested in the products, services, and solutions your business provides, and who become your future customers.
Developing HR, Recruitment and Team Culture
Your company culture is a catalyst for better performance and your overall business success. It supports recruiting and retaining your team, better teamwork, more productivity, and a higher sense of satisfaction for everyone connected with your business.
Developing Inbound Growth and Search Engine Optimization
Inbound strategies and search engine optimization (SEO) can be among the best ways to grow your business as they put you directly in touch with your ideal prospect: people who are looking for and interested in the type of solution your business provides.
Growing Your Business and Sales
Gain insights and strategies to grow and scale your business to the next level, including attracting new leads, prospects, customers, and members; expanding your existing customer engagements and sales; establishing new distribution and revenue channels, and more.
Launching Startups, Creating Your Business, New Solutions and Franchises
It can seem that some people are destined to be entrepreneurs. They’re determined to create a business and lead it to success, and they are dedicated to making that dream a reality. We believe that everyone can have the spark of entrepreneurial creativity, the ability to succeed with innovation, and be recognized for their accomplishments.
Developing Reputation Management
The reputation of your business is vital to your success. 89% of consumers read reviews before making a purchase. This is why one often hears that your brand is not what you say it is, rather your brand is what your customers say it is.
Engaging with Digital Marketing
To best position your business for growth, it’s important to be where your customers are. Today, your customers are online: engaging in social media, staying informed in news sites and blogs, and searching online when they have a need. Your digital marketing puts you in those same channels, so your best prospects can discover your business, learn about your solution, and become your customers.
Growing Your Finances and Financial Systems
An understanding of your financial position is vital to the success of your business. Using financial software is an essential component of tracking your growth. Your financial systems help you protect and grow your wealth, and the success of your business.
Building Personal Development for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
To become a successful entrepreneur there are key skills that your Ei.Center helps you develop to successfully grow your business. These skills will help you develop and build the business you envision, and attract and lead your team to scale your success.
Grow Your Entrepreneurship and Innovation
If you’re ready to be in charge of your own destiny, this is the perfect time to consider starting your business. | Learn More
Design and Development
We offer fast, reliable plans for every need – from a basic blog to high-powered site. Designer? Developer? We’ve got you covered too. | Learn More
Give your business the attention it deserves with promotional tools that attract visitors and keep them coming back. | Learn More